Monday, January 30, 2006

A quick recap

I have been away at our leaders retreat, which was a great few days of planning, worshipping, seeking God, and hearing from Him.

Hence the lack of blogging.

Now after shooting off various emails for things that need to be set in motion, I am preparing to study for my economic exam which is in two days. So I probably won't blog much between now and Wednesday morning! On a positive note, I just got my results back from the awful economic assignment that kept me up till 3am a few weeks ago - 78%. (Thanks to Dad for the access to those reference materials) So that's all good.

What words of wisdom am I sharing today? Don't do Summer semester! So short and quick and so much else happening in life at the same time! Oh well, at least it's nearly over !!!!

No comments: