Monday, January 09, 2006

Crisis averted

Well my Vaio was terminally ill. After slipping into unconsciousness Thursday night, it never recovered and I bade it a sad farewell on Friday, with not a little consternation as to how we were going to solve this small problem.

And then......

an angel rang me and said that they wanted to buy my a new laptop....!

It is a seriously cute 12.1" Asus (and I can just hear all the guys cringing at my description of this piece of technolocgy as cut but hey - it is!) and after an early hiccup with the wireless, it is performing exceptionally well.

So now I am about to begin my economics assignment. At least I have a cute computer to work on!

A very, very big thank you to my angel...... :-)

1 comment:

william said...

Ruth that's awesome news!!! sad about the Vaio, but great about the angel!

Angel, message me if you want my number too!!