Monday, January 16, 2006

A momentous day

Well today the greatest guy in the world turned 30!

I was also given the news that I definitely have to have 3 wisdom teeth removed. (Apparently the 4th one just never appeared!) I must say, while I have some trepidation - being someone who really prefers to avoid pain and discomfort - it is also a relief as I have been getting terrible headaches from them.

Big computer assignment due next Wednesday, which means one of two things for this blog. Either I will write nothing - or, I will procrasitinate a lot and will write many little irrelevant posts. I am also glad this is the only time I ever have to do two subjects in summer semester. See - there is ALWAYS a reason to be thankful!

2 comments:

Rohan said...

Personally I would love to read the many irrelevant procrastination inspired blogs. They're entertaining and they make me feel better about my own motivational misgivings.

jeremyf said...

My sister had her wisdom teeth out, and her mouth swelled up like a bloated corpse, which looked hilarious. I paid her out with as many insults as I could think, like funny face, excessively large cheek muscles, and my personal favourite, fat fart stinky brain.

Obviously my humour was lost on her.

But the moral of the story is that Solomon would not have been as wise if he had his wisdom teeth removed, and hence, Blue Heelers has been cancelled after 12 seasons.