Monday, June 19, 2006

Yes - I confess

Yes Matt (see comments on post below) I must confess - I didn't pray for the match last night. Sincere apologies - will do better for the Croatia match.

I continue to amaze myself with my ability to be really quite distractable (is that a word - should be anyway) from the task at hand which is studying for my two exams. I have put it down to the fact that it has now been a year since I started uni and I haven't had a break (not even a week). Summer Semester is a great idea and is the only way I could get the amount of subjects done in the time left however I can sense the sails are loosing their wind a little....! I am thoroughly looking forward to 4 whole weeks with no uni!

Dear me, I do sound like I am whinging. I'm not - I'm so thankful for the strength and sustaining power of God. One of my much loved verses and concepts is - His grace is sufficient for me. Everything I do is empowered, surrounded and covered by Him. He is my energy and my wisdom. He is all I need. I am so thankful for all He has done.

1 comment:

william said...

I'll have what she's having...