Monday, June 12, 2006

A quick run down....

As I was looking at blogs, and silently chastising the authors for not updating, I too realised I was guilty. So here's a little entry for reading pleasure (or displeasure) or however you find it.

Puppies: v v cute. Their eyes are open. Trying to walk now - very clumsily.

Uni: exams bearing down upon me. seem to be later than most peoples. good thing too.

Hillsong: just weeks away! yay!

Tea: bought artic fire loose leaf tea saturday. v v nice.

Coffee: enjoying espresso from phillips senseo. highly recommended.

Journalling: have enjoyed Romans. spending much time thinking about love for others.

Last home cooked meal: scrambled eggs at lunch today. It's only the third time in my life I have cooked scrambled eggs.

3 comments:

Nick Starrenburg said...

Only 3 times?

Even i have done more.

Have you tried mixing them with Froot Loops?

Steffany said...

You forgot to mention that some idiot ran up the back of your car..

william said...

hehehe....


PUPPIES!!!!!!!!!