Wednesday, June 07, 2006

My horrible wisdom tooth story

Ok - first up, a shout out to Matt and Steff, who I saw earlier tonight at Vibe Night. I promised I would blog this so here I am ...

I went back to my oral surgeon the other day who removed my wisdom teeth a few weeks ago. They have been healing up ok, but on Sunday my mouth was hurting - particularly singing at three services.

I mentioned this when I saw her and she said it shouldn't still be sore so she'd have a look at it. So look at it she did.

Oh yes - I can see you have a sore spot there. Hmm, it looks like you have a piece of bone sticking out the gum....

To which I casually replied - That would be why it feels like it's catching.

I am so brave.

She removed the piece of bone.

It's feeling much better.

I am so brave.

See Matt and Steff - I told you it was horrible.

3 comments:

Steffany said...

I was wondering for a few moments why you didn't just tell us it in person..
I remember now - Cos it's a gross story..
And definately something to read about over the internet - it's seems less real - therefore less painful.. and gross..

Poor Ruth :(

Sunshine Boy said...

well, she told ME in person. and ruined my whole day.

Nick Starrenburg said...

Gee....

How brave!