Monday, February 13, 2006

Today, and tomorrow

Today was just lovely. I got to spend time with the love of my life as we both had an RDO and it was my first one since June last year that I didn't have an uni work to do. We had a relaxing day, eating and shopping and even housework got done!

He also bought me a whole huge container of my favourite lollipops ever! What a man!

In other big news, Roland turns 2 tomorrow! Apparently that means he is no longer a puppy but a fully fledged dog. Celebrations planned? Zilch actually. Does that make me a bad owner? I don't think so..........

Happy Valentines Day for tomorrow and remember - don't buy the commercial line that it's all about romantic love! To cut a long story short - it's about a guy who woudn't deny his faith and got martyred.

Guess that doesn't sell many choccies though hey!

No comments: