Saturday, February 11, 2006

It's been a big week

Well it's been a big week. I had my final exam for Semster 3 on Monday morning so I now have no uni to do for three weeks which is pure heaven.

We've seen the riots over the cartoons - which are a very inappropriate way to respond to offense, real, imagined, intended, accidental etc. Not on.

My 24/7 kind of faith homegroup started which was a really great introduction night and I am looking forward to meeting with this great group of people as we explore faith and life.

I had an article printed in the Courier on Thursday re the RU486 and then did a live radio interview about it on ABC Capricornia with a really lovely interviewer.

We saw the WORST movie EVER (and I chose it). Man - what a stinker. Although, at least it was so bad it was good - if you know what I mean. We could all laugh at it together.

I went to the graduation of several friends from Bible College. They are fantastic people and each one of them can make a huge difference in this world.

Life is good.

No comments: